21 February 2008

And....again

A week ago today I skipped my Photoshop class and instead did a niiiiice yoga practice at home. I loved that day, and today I have to go to class, got to class and sit for 4 hours after sitting at work for 7 hours. I hear that this will all be over before I know it and May will come, birds will sing, sun will shine, margaritas will appear and 4 hour evening classes will die die die. I must believe this is true, or else SOMEONE will again be skipping class and instead flipping on a space heater and rolling out a yoga mat.

UPDATE: I quit the class. Yes, I just quit. I decided on my way there that it's just not worth it, I am learning enough from the textbook that the instructor follows exactly, I wake up Thursday morning grumpy and well, I just knew, I KNEW, that since it's was only Feb. and I felt this way, I would never make it May. So just like that, I decided. And once I did I felt so elated! So elated I went to a class at the gym, and then, of course, did yoga.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It sounds like you did the right thing hon and quitting doesn't have to be a bad thing. I have chosen to quit a few things lately as well - like WoYoPracMo. Some things are just not for everyone and depending on how many things you are trying to do in any given day, some things are just not worth it. I work as a Photo Editor and I have learned more about photoshop by just playing with it than any class. Good luck with it!